Adams Harrison Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service and client care to all our clients. When something goes wrong or you are unhappy about any aspect of the service we have provided, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact us in writing with the details.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of us receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure. If appropriate, we may ask you to clarify or explain any details at this stage.
2. Our client care partner, Shoshana Goldhill, will then investigate your complaint. This will involve a review your matter file and a conversation with the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Shoshana Goldhill will then send you a detailed reply to your complaint including suggestions for resolving the matter within 21 days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
4. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and Shoshana Goldhill will review her decision or arrange for one of the other partners, unconnected with the matter, to review the decision.
5. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explain our reasons for the decision.
6. If you are still not satisfied you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must normally be made within six months of the date of our final decision on your complaint, but for further information you should contact the Legal Ombudsman (Tel: 0300 555 0333) or refer to www.legalombudsman.org.uk
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.