Our Client CharterWe are proud to be accredited under the Law Society’s Lexcel and Conveyancing Quality Scheme programmes. This shows we have achieved standards of practice and client service that are nationally recognised in the legal profession.
Please click on the following link to download our client charter.
As a client of Adams Harrison Solicitors, you can expect the following from us, as we deal with your instructions to us.
Our relationship with you
• You are at the centre of what we do. We will aim to treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
• Your matter will be allocated to the most appropriate lawyer to deal with it. We will promptly tell you if this changes.
• We will keep to prearranged interview dates and times unless unforeseen circumstances occur.
• We will do all that we can to keep to deadlines but will inform you if this becomes unachievable.
• We will act in your best interests at all times.
• We will keep your affairs confidential. Your personal information will be securely held.
• We will recommend other professionals’ help if this is necessary.
Our communication with you
• We will communicate with you, using plain clear English, keeping jargon to a minimum.
• We will communicate with you in the way that you prefer.
• We will respond to all communication from you in a professional and prompt way.
• You will find our website informative, helpful and easy to navigate.
• We will keep you regularly updated about your matter’s progress, ensuring we notify you of important stages, and other key issues as they occur.
• From the outset of your matter with us, we will regularly update you about costs. This will include letting you know about any additional costs due to unforeseen changes in advance of carrying out the work.
Our care of you:
• We will aim to develop a long term relationship with you.
• We are committed to meeting your needs in an effective and efficient way, offering a quality service at a reasonable price.
• We will treat all clients fairly, avoiding any forms of unlawful discrimination.
• When you visit our offices, you will find them welcoming, clean and tidy. Staff will wear appropriate attire when they see you.
• Any discussions with you, will be done in a private space.
• We will respond to any issues of dissatisfaction that you raise in a timely manner, aiming to resolve them as quickly as possible.
• We will encourage you to give us feedback during and at the end of your matter. This is important to us as it helps us to continually improve our services to you.