Child Issues – Arrangements On Separation
We understand that a child’s parents are the best people to make arrangements for their children, however, sometimes it helps to have outside help and support.
Our overriding objective is to assist you in making arrangements in the best interests of your children.
We have a wealth of experience in handling a range of issues connected with children and we do so in a sensitive and child focussed way. We can help parents by:-
- Advising how support and guidance can be accessed for you and your children from other professionals,
- Advising about legal arrangements for children to secure where they live and determine how much time they spend with each parent.
We can help with a range of other problems, such as:-
- Taking your children abroad temporarily or permanently,
- Practical arrangements to do with Parental Responsibility,
- Child abduction,
- Specific issues such as education, medical treatment and religious upbringing,
- Changing your child’s name,
- Cases with International elements.
Our lawyers are very experienced in dealing with problems connected with children and we are here to help and support you in the best way we can for your family.